Maid Hiring Services
At Nation, we understand how challenging it can be to find a maid that caters to your family's needs. That is why we aim to take away the stress and make sure the process of using a maid agency be kept simple for you, so that you can focus on your priorities. This is what Nation does to help you in finding and hiring your helper in three easy steps.
Make an appointment with a Nation consultant
Every family needs are unique, so getting off on the right foot will give you a great start in your search and hiring the most suitable maid for your family. Your family's priority may be about caring for your elderly, your young ones, upkeeping your house, or a combination of all of them. We encourage you to share your needs with our friendly and experienced consultants. In doing so, we can better understand what you are looking for, help us to better find the most suitable maid candidates for you and make this process painless, smooth and successful. Contact us today to arrange for a no-obligation consultation session at your time of convenience.
- Before you start looking, spend some time with our consultants so that they can advise and thoughtfully recommend candidates based on the actual needs of your family.
- This consultation session is provided with no obligation, insightful and helps you to prioritise your needs. Do use it. Really.
- Whenever possible, involve your key family stakeholders for this first consultation session.
To start the process of hiring, you will start receiving curated maid bio-data from our consultants who will follow up with you for feedback. This is a great opportunity for you to clarify your needs further or seek advice from our consultants on how to evaluate the candidates. At this stage, our consultants will take care of the arrangements for candidate interviews shortlisted by you. The interviews are conducted virtually or in-person (if you are eligible for the Advance Placement Scheme). The process will be repeated, and choices will be narrowed down until you find your ideal maid.
- Discussing with your family members on the decision-making process can help make your maid search easier.
- Our consultants can help you identify maids with prior experience in Singapore or other countries.
Selecting and Settling in Your Maid
When you decided on one candidate who meet your requirements as your maid, our consultants will help you take care of all the necessary paperwork to complete your hiring process. This includes application to the Ministry of Manpower and submission of supportive documents for Work Permit, arranging for compulsory medical checkups, preparing the maid's medical and health insurance as well as the security bond. This process can be confusing to some, and our consultants will be there to guide you with the exact steps you need to take at each stage.
We also help arrange for Settling-In-Programme (SIP) for a first-time maid in Singapore, including cooking class, first aid training, and more (depending on your family requirements) before deploying your maid to your home. The best part? You do not need to pay for most, if not all, of these maid training courses. Should you find yourself in situations where you need to pay for certain extra maid classes, the fees shall be nominal, and our consultants will inform you in advance so that there shall be no surprises.
- Having written house rules and a routine plan would be helpful for your maid to settle in. We can help assist you to translate them into your maid's native language to ease the process.
- Should you need more help for your maid to settle in, you can call our consultants or support hotline for additional translation support, on-site training, or even counselling support (at no extra charge).
- If you need maids urgently, you can check with us for Transfer maids or apply for the Advance Placement Scheme (APS).
*Terms and conditions apply
Largest Maid Bio Database in Singapore
Nation has an extensive network in the source countries which means we have one of the largest maid database in Singapore, giving you more choices to screen qualified candidates that match your needs. Meantime, our experience allows us to narrow down the most suitable ones available. Our recommendations are based on the candidates’ experience, skills, and ability to adapt to your family culture. This is also the reason why we are confident in our recommendation of candidates that suit your household needs.
Do not be daunted by the wide choices of candidates as our consultants will patiently walk you through your options, arrange for interviews and listen to your feedback intently. The more we understand your needs, the better we can leverage our extensive database of helpers to help you identify more suitable candidates.
You can view our database here.
You are looking to hire a domestic helper but could not find the time to go to our Service Centre. Fret not, our Home Service team will assist and ensure a smooth hiring process without you leaving your home. From the first contact, documentation and Work Permit application to the final hiring process, including personally escorting the helper to your home, this is what we do for you.
Besides the convenience and time savings, you will get the personal touch and our complete attention. All you need to do now is to call and let us know when it is convenient to visit you at your residence and let us do the rest.