Due to the COVID-19 situation, MOM has suspended APS until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Read about our latest Covid-19 measures

Work Permit

Application & Renewal

Nation can help to apply for a Work Permit for your FDW, collect the card and ensure that you fulfil all the necessary regulatory requirements (e.g. Medical Insurance, Security Bond and Personal Accident Insurance).

Near the end of the two years’ Work Permit, Nation will help you with their renewals.


Nation can provide you with the necessary assistance to cancel the FDW work permit as well as drop off your FDW’s cancelled Work Permit cards to MOM.


If you have to repatriate your FDW, Nation can provide you with the necessary assistance to repatriate her, including flight arrangements to most parts of Indonesia, the Philippines, Myanmar and India for your FDW at competitive rates.

Liaison with Embassies

Embassies of the respective source countries have many requirements. Nation can help you to renew your FDW passport, arrange for home leave and other necessary documentations.

< return to Employment Services